Wednesday, October 30, 2013

7 Things I've learned in October

1. How to take a panoramic shot with my iphone



This was one of my favorite moments I've had since moving out here.
The beach, sun, water and mountains were reflecting the glory of our Creator. 



2. While washing dishes, I glanced up where we have a map covering the massive mirror
(the owner installed it) and saw a group of islands called the Sandwich Islands.
I had never heard of these islands and they are located south of South America.

3.  I learned to not leave conditioner out where little hands can reach it.


 The middles knew better but opted for a very greasy play time.




4. My daughter is bravest with live animals.
Missy eagerly asked to hold the live snake!


5. I took off my otterbox iphone case and saw the back of my iphone is cracked. 
It still runs, so I am thankful for that.

6. I learned how to hem jeans.
Thanks Pinterest!

7. My sweet husband showed me how to enlarge pictures on my phone when they are sent over text.

It's the little things in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-47022012-1