Thursday, September 26, 2013

Blessings in my life

1.  A camelbak that works so I can drink water easily on my long runs.
2.  Brothers.
I hope they develop the kind of friendship that I see with my brothers and Daddy and his brothers.
3.  Baby thrills like playing with both sides of a glass wall.

4. Seeing in the van's rearview mirror my kids facial expressions as they listen to this classical music.



5. Little Man who likes to pick things!
Here he is picking my callus.
6. Homemade haircuts


7. This sweet daughter whose passionate where I am not, thinks outside the box, relishes life in her imagination and is blessing me as a mother!

8. This handsome man.

He saw laundry that needed to be folded 
and grabbed all the kids
and folded laundry while I cooked dinner alone. 

He is an incredible example of an selfless, diligent servant.



Submitted to: Thankful Thursday's at Kay's Little Korner

1 comment:

  1. That IS a good man! Your blessings are indeed bountiful. What a joy it is to get to share these images with you! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

UA-47022012-1