Sunday, August 4, 2013

Big City


We took a little day trip to the Big City to visit friends who were visiting for a few days. We met up at the big park in the big city and the kids had a grand time!


Polar Bean found this eel and said we should definitely take a picture for Daddy.


As I was driving away, I realized we never got a group picture so this is the best I've got. The kids were exploring this fallen tree and Little Man befriended Mr. Roly. Here everyone is looking for Little Man's roly poly.


Mr. W kindly climbed with Polar Bean up the rope tree.


I think Mr. W enjoyed having an excuse to climb it!


He even helped Missy try her skills on it.


They made it quite high!

True to his recent self, Little Man didn't want any pictures but I did find him playing in the sand.


The three olders right before we headed home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-47022012-1