Sunday, August 4, 2013

Can you sleep in my bed?

So Little Man decided this morning that he wanted to have his picture taken again. These are fussy because I used the other side of the camera lens which isn't as clear.

Because Little Man was able to see himself in the camera and saw Scoob with him, he started enjoying it more.


This was taken when they woke up this morning.


Scoob has gotten a lot more cuddly with her siblings and tries her hardest to be with them. It's bittersweet for me as I watch her mature and be more independent.

I saw her holding onto the buffet in the kitchen and walking!!! I nearly fell over.


These pictures were taken a few minutes later with the better lens. Little Man was kissing Scoob's fingers.


And then he got a little too curious...


Scoob's face begins to show it all.


Yep! He took a little bite! And she wasn't too thrilled about that. Little Man was quick to realize his mistake. I'm rather confident he won't try that again.


Back to the title of the post, I was putting Little Man to bed in the bottom bunkbed when he asked me to cuddle with him. How could I say no? As I was laying beside him, I rubbed his back and sang to him a few of the songs we're learning. Then he started quoting his Bible memory verses out loud, his favorite at the moment is: "Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called sons of God." Mathew 5:9

He asked me to sleep next to him and as I refused and explained I needed to get up and finish my tasks for the night he gently says, "Watch out, don't bump your head." 

Little Man is thoughtful, loving, energetic, and soft-hearted. He demonstrates peacemaker attributes and I pray it continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-47022012-1